[Framers] Trouble with Responsive HTML on a network drive

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 11:30:11 PST 2019

Thanks
I manually edited my index.html page with the string
<!-- saved from url=(0016)http://localhost -->
and the page loaded, though none of the content in the frames did. It seems
that the issue is that the string needs to be in the header of EVERY html
page in the project. If that is the case, it sucks because I have 3
projects that I want to update at the end of every day.

I may just have to issue the instructions that the viewer needs to load it
with Firefox.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 1:48 PM Robert Lauriston <robert at lauriston.com>
wrote:

> Sounds like MOTW.
>

> https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/html5-and-mark-of-the-web/td-p/6223994
>
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 7:01 AM John Posada <JPosada at hudsongroup.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Good morning, everyone.
> >
> > For the first time using FrameMaker, I'm exploring generating outputs
> other than PDF.
> >
> > I'm exploring Responsive HTML.
> >
> > When I generate, through Publish, to a local drive, everything is great.
> > However, when I switch the output folder to a network drive (only
> difference), it generates fine, but when I try to launch the project, I get
> that it cannot reach the page. Even if I go to the location and launch the
> Index.html, I get that it can't reach the page.
> >
> > I'm going to guess this is a permissions type of issue. Before I go to
> my network people,  is there any input you can give me that makes me appear
> less of a dunce?

John Posada