[Framers] Batch Publish Multiple of Same Type of Output

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 15:24:41 PST 2019

Hi guys...
Using Publish, can I generate multiple outputs of the same type of output?

I update 3 books that I want to generate to an online format, such as
Responsive HTML. I'd like to kick off the generation the last thing at the
end of each day, so I can launch and leave.

However, I while I can figure out how to generate multiples if they are
different (i.e., HTML and PDF), cannot figure out how to generate 3 of the
same type.

Thanks.
-
John Posada