[Framers] Condition expression for conditional text

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 10:38:39 PST 2019

Lin,

Looks like that works.  I had been trying to apply multiple condition tags
to the HTML (and PDF) sections, but that wasn't working.  What worked was
applying a single condition tag that was named for the multiple conditions.

For instance, instead of applying the following four tags:

"40"+"41"+"42"+"HTML"

I applied the single tag:

"40,41,42,HTML"

(and for the PDF I applied  "40,41,42,PDF" )

That worked as I had hoped,   I even was able to use the Show As Per
Condition section instead of the Show As Per Expression section.

Your help was essential.  Thanks.

Doug