[Framers] Condition expression for conditional text

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Fri Dec 20 11:01:39 PST 2019

On 12/20/2019 10:38 AM, Doug wrote:
> What worked was
> applying a single condition tag that was named for the multiple conditions.
>
> That worked as I had hoped,   I even was able to use the Show As Per
> Condition section instead of the Show As Per Expression section.
Doug,
    Yes, you can define a tag for each possible combination of books and
outputs in which you want particular text shown. Doing so allows you to
use Show/Hide instead of conditional expressions. You'll have to  define
many more condition tags with this approach. If you ever add more books
or have different combinations (such as content included in books 40 and
41 but neither 42 nor 44), the number or tags will become much larger.
     --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.