[Framers] Condition expression for conditional text

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 06:51:48 PST 2019

Lynne,

I just now tried out your suggestion using the original version of my
chapter.  The results were just as you predicted, everything displayed as I
had hoped.  The "40" and not("PDF") did the trick; it is the kind of
expression I originally had in mind though the wording hadn't occurred to
me.

Thanks!

Doug