[Framers] Compatability with FM11 non-structured files

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 07:43:15 PST 2019

Here's the deal.

I've been using FM11 for over 5 years. I have multiple books...maybe 50,
with some books 500-600 pages each.

Last October I suffered a laptop crash and all my applications needed to be
reloaded. However, due to network and security changes, they were
unsuccessful in getting FM11 to install, so they tried upgrading to the
latest version...and this has been going on since October.

I no long need FM to do my current deliverable, but there are instances
where I need to make update changes to existing books.

SO...I need access to the FM files to make changes...once I have access, I
would probably export to Word, but to do anything with them, I need to be
able to open them.

John Posada