[Framers] Last Mile problem...

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:47:41 PST 2019

Tom, is it possible for someone to retrieve the PDF from outside of
Winchill? Like if you put a link to the PDF in a web page to veiw and/or
download?

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358