[Framers] Color Views: what are they FOR?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Jan 2 11:48:19 PST 2019

Making text invisible seems the kind of kludge Word fans come up with
to work around its limitations.

While it's technically possible it's hard to imagine a use case where
there's not a much better solution. Among other problems, if the
document ever fell into the hands of a non-expert user, they'd likely
have no idea what to do. And the invisible text would still show up in
search results.

I had to read the forum discussion to even understand what they were
talking about.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2574815