[Framers] OT: Punctuation question

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Mon Jan 7 10:43:09 PST 2019

I've always edited to your option #1. Nonrestrictive clauses are set
off by commas.

But my personal choice would be to restructure so that the sentence
uses a restrictive clause:
4.)     The information is displayed across five tabs that, from left
to right, are Overview, Category, Locus, Sequence, and Details.

Carol