[Framers] Any feedback on FM Publish Tools in 19?

Caroline Tabach caroline.tabach at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 01:13:19 PST 2019

I have been using publish to make HTML5 help for some time.

It is customizable, and results are nice.

The instructions in the Frame user guide itself are not enough to get the
best results.

Help from experienced users both here and on Adobe forum is both essential
and invaluable, and you can do all sorts of things.

Problem with vanishing sts file is a real issue.

We should probably open a bug

Caroline Tabach

בתאריך יום ו׳, 11 בינו׳ 2019, 17:55, מאת Art Campbell <