[Framers] Package function with external links?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Jan 31 08:11:02 PST 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback. In case you don't know the back story
behind ArchiveES: Bruce Foster was a long-time FrameMaker expert that
developed a plugin called Archive. Unfortunately, Bruce passed away from
cancer a few years ago. So, ArchiveES was originally developed to honor
Bruce and to raise funds for the Roswell Cancer Institute in Buffalo, New
York. I ride in their Ride for Roswell charity ride almost every year and am
planning to ride again this coming June 22nd. Thanks again!

Rick