[Framers] ANN: Front Runner/Engagin Solutions webinar - The Power of Structure in FrameMaker

veronica at front-runner.com veronica at front-runner.com
Thu Jan 31 11:39:53 PST 2019

Hello Framers!

Happy 2019!

Front Runner Training and Engagin Solutions are ready, with the next installment of our webinar offerings.

The Power of Structure in FrameMaker...

Shifts in technology and customer expectation, are driving the need to rethink technical communication.

As the world moves to increased use of machine processing and AI, technical writing methods that fit the new paradigm for delivering and consuming information and future proof technical documentation are needed. This webinar focuses on the benefits of developing structured content.

Discover how FrameMaker provides a powerful tool, for authoring, managing and publishing structured content.

Learn:
•    The benefits of structured authoring
•    Why XML authoring
•    XML authoring standards
•    Major considerations when moving to XML
•    FrameMaker’s role in a structured workflow

When: Tuesday, February 5th, 2019 - 10 AM - 11 AM

Where: Please join our GoToMeeting session from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://front-runner.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b56c179a39eadb5bdbdb21c89&id=b09dd73dd3&e=978020749a

You can also dial in using your phone.
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391

Access Code: 801-842-237

Feel free to call or email with any questions.

We look forward to share this information with you.

Sincerely,
Veronica Kutt
Owner/President
Front Runner Training, a div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
1-877-999-0155
veronica at front-runner.com

Mark James
President