[Framers] Format of XML element attributes

ian.proudfoot at itp-x.co.uk ian.proudfoot at itp-x.co.uk
Wed Jul 24 15:45:55 PDT 2019

Hi Cuc Tu,
There's absolutely nothing wrong with spaces around the = in an attribute
it's still well-formed XML which should be all that matters. Why would it be
unacceptable when the XML specification permits it and some XML editors
create it that way? It really does not matter and if an XML system can't
handle it then the limitation is with that system.
Ian