[Framers] OT: 100 @ 60 (Ride for Roswell)

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Jun 10 06:02:58 PDT 2019

Hello Framers,

There has been a lot of cancer in my family. My mom died at 48, my older
sister at 49, my father-in-law, Carmen Copinni at 69, and my dad at 77, all
from cancer! A lot of other family and friends have suffered with cancer as
well.

This year I will be riding 100 miles at the Ride for Roswell in memory of my
friend Robin Ireland, former missionary to Ukraine and Bruce Foster, a
long-time contributor to the FrameMaker community. I am also honoring a
survivor, my friend Joe Lonski.

If you donate $25 or more, I will give you one of my scripts for free. After
you make your donation, please email me with the name of the script that you
want. See my store for details. Thank you very much!

http://give.roswellpark.org/goto/rickquatro

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com