[Framers] Installable FrameMaker

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 08:41:31 PDT 2019

Adobe no longer supports perpetual licenses for the applications in the
Creative Cloud suite, but FrameMaker is not part of that suite; it is in
the Technical Communications Suite. I have heard no rumors or information
that perpetual licenses are being discontinued for that, but I am checking
to confirm.

Also, in case anyone was worrying, Adobe is NOT discontinuing FrameMaker.
They are currently working on the 4th update to FM2019 and they are
starting development for the next major release. Amitoj is promising "some
great new features".

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 8:20 AM Richard Melanson <rmelanson at highresbio.com>
wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> I heard that Adobe is discontinuing support for any type of upgrade for
> perpetual licenses. The Adobe Software assurance is getting eliminated. Can
> anyone confirm??
>
> Rick
>

> Richard Melanson
> Technical Writer|HighRes Biosolutions
> T:781.932.1912x1160|rmelanson at highresbio.com
> www.highresbio.com???
>
> This e-mail message may contain confidential information and may not be
> used by anyone but the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this
> message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
> please notify HighRes Biosolutions immediately by reply email.  Then delete
> this message from your system.  Thank you.-----Original Message-----

Lin Sims