[Framers] Mystery Tags in HTML Mapping Table

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:15:59 PDT 2019

Hi Framers,
I have carefully prepared the HTML mapping table (for a large single
document) but FM 2019 keeps adding nonexistent paragraph and character tags
to it. I have no choice but to use FM's dismal HTML output. I just don't
want more junk in that output.

After multiple searches, my document contains only used tags (plus required
defaults). I removed legacy tags from single blank spaces. I combed master
pages to remove unwanted tags; there are only used master pages, plus
required defaults. There is no evidence of hidden frames (but...). A tiny
blank paragraph might hide something; neither FM nor Silicon Prairie tools
reveal same. Some unwanted tags were used previously, then
replaced/deleted; those do not appear in paragraph or character catalogs,
and can't be found in the document.

If I accidentally deleted a required default from the mapping table, of
course it should reappear. Others, not so much. Also, I can't explain a
table entry for "C:Default font" (with "EM" in the "XML Element" column).

Any thoughts?

Thanks as always,
Karen