[Framers] Mystery Tags in HTML Mapping Table

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:51:47 PDT 2019

These are two places I know formats can hide:

Check for them in the default table formats by putting inserting a table of each type. If it shows up in one of those, redefine the para where it is used to one of your defined formats and resave the new table as the default table format of that name.

If you have a document that does not uses facing pages (sensible for HTML output), set the document to use L&R master pages. You may find the offending paragraph used on "unused" master page. Delete everything of that master page and then set you document back to use only the defined master page (I believe this will be the 'Right' master page.

Craig