[Framers] Installable FrameMaker

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Fri Jun 21 09:14:46 PDT 2019

It would be helpful if Amitoj/Adobe make it very clear on their web
site where individual perpetual users can purchase a new license. If
you look at
<https://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker.html>https://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker.html
there is no option for this. Only subscription, enterprise, and
education. The same situation exists for TechComm Suite.

Carol