[Framers] Installable FrameMaker

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 11:05:56 PDT 2019

In a follow-up response on the Forums, Amitoj says that this information is
available on the Buying Guides:

TCS:
https://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite/buying-guide.html
FrameMaker: https://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/buying-guide.html

I expect other buying guides are available for the other individual
components of TCS. He provided the TCS link, I googled "adobe buying guide
framemaker" to find the one for FrameMaker.

Options are available to buy perpetual licenses or subscriptions, on either
an individual or enterprise level basis. I hope this helps.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 12:14 PM Carol J. Elkins <celkins at awrittenword.com>
wrote:

> It would be helpful if Amitoj/Adobe make it very clear on their web
> site where individual perpetual users can purchase a new license. If
> you look at
> <https://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker.html>
> https://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker.html
> there is no option for this. Only subscription, enterprise, and
> education. The same situation exists for TechComm Suite.
>
> Carol
>
> At 10:07 AM 6/21/2019, Lin Sims wrote:
> >I have a response from Amitoj. He says:
> >
> >The above announcement would not impact :
> > > a) individual (retail) perpetual users
> > > b) users who have bought licenses in a difference licensing program
> than
> > > those mentioned above
> >

> >So it sounds like it will remain possible for individuals to purchase a
> >permanent license.

Lin Sims