[Framers] Installable FrameMaker

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 05:23:21 PDT 2019

A correction from Amitoj:  The Gold Support program is also being
discontinued as of July 1, 2019.

So, according to Amitoj, the following programs are being discontinued:

Gold Support
ASA
M&S

This information is not yet available at the customer support site for TCS.
https://helpx.adobe.com/tech-comm-suite/customer-support.html

--
Lin Sims