[Framers] Different page sizes in FM document

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 04:20:27 PDT 2019

Doug's right on the basics.

If you want to have the chapter content flow and "stick" to the designated
page format, you need to also create a unique tag to invoke the page using
a Unstructured Master Page Map table on a reference page.

[image: image.png]
After it's set up (maybe 20 minutes), you need to execute the Apply Master
Pages command to refresh the pagination either manually, or as part of your
book building process.

You can optionally lock pagination and freeze the doc with ESC F l k.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358