[Framers] Named custom workspace disappeared

A. McTighe amct at rocketmail.com
Tue May 7 11:22:01 PDT 2019

The custom workspace I always use (Usual is its name) suddenly disappeared from the list of workspaces for some unknown reason, so I cannot restore it. It has been usurped by a (default?) workspace named Authoring. There is a Usual.cfws file buried in C:\Users\,username.\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\13\WorkSpaces\UnStructured\WYSIWYGView; also Authoring.cfws. How do I restore Usual and get rid of Authoring, or at least have Usual in the list of workspaces to choose instead of Authoring?