[Framers] Cross reference to test in a running header/footer populated using <$marker3>

Julie.Sigrist at airbornemx.com Julie.Sigrist at airbornemx.com
Wed May 8 05:52:27 PDT 2019

Using unstructured FrameMaker. On the master page footer I've put in
Running H/F 13 and on body page use <$marker3> to put an ATA number in
this location. I also have another location (hidden text) on the body page
that I want this ATA number to appear. I use this text to help create the
PDF bookmarks.
 Is there a way to cross reference to the text in <$marker3>? The current
cross-reference format is set up as -<$pagenumber>
<$paratext[SectionTitle]> and looks like -201 Exterior Placards and
Markings. I'm currently adding the ATA number manually so the
cross-reference is 11-10-11-201 Exterior Placards and Markings. I've tried
using the paratag for the ATA number with no success.
 Appreciate any ideas.

Julie A. Sigrist
Quality Assurance
Airborne Maintenance and Engineering Services, Inc.
145 Hunter Drive, Bldg. 1005-B
Wilmington, OH  45177
(800) 736-3973 x62482
(937) 366-2482 (Direct)