[Framers] FM 2019 - Graphic frame NOT autosizing

Stephanie Hutchison shutchison at mraservices.net
Thu May 9 12:09:15 PDT 2019

We've got something new happening with our upgrade to FrameMaker 2019. We're using Structured FM with an EDD.

When we insert a Figure element into the structure, it automatically adds a Figure Title and a Figure Frame (which consists of a Figure Row and Figure Cell). Into that "cell" we've always just imported (by reference) our graphic and the graphic cell/window (for lack of better term) has always resized to fit the graphic. With FM 2019, when we perform the same steps, the graphic imports at between 2% and 4% of the actual size. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere. Most of our graphics are half to full page graphics.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Stephanie Hutchison
Manager of Data Operations
MRA Services, Inc.