[Framers] Runaround properties for tables in FrameMaker?

Peter Kelly peter.kelly at qio.io
Fri May 10 11:07:03 PDT 2019

Hi Framers,

Have always had good advice from you so am out to test my luck again. Is there a way of specifying runaround properties for tables? Whenever I have a table in a main text flow, I am not able to make text runaround the table. I've only been able to make text precede and follow. Creating a two column layout for this just seems like a lot of work that would not be re-used. Any advice is appreciated.

Best,
Peter