[Framers] Fwd: Adobe Tech Comm Tools License Keys for Partners

tammyvb tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Nov 21 08:17:05 PST 2019

So, did anybody else receive this email below from Adobe? WTF? It is just not limited to 2017 and greater products. There is a section for 2015 and older. I have FM12 and Acrobat Pro XI. I thought these were perpetual licenses. Once purchased, that was it. Just how wrong this can go with Adobe is anyone's guess. Does anybody have any insight into this?Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Sirsendu Sarkar <sisarkar at adobe.com> Date: 11/21/19  8:22 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com Subject: Adobe Tech Comm Tools License Keys for Partners

Hi Tammy,

Hope you are doing well!

This is to notify you that the serial keys of Adobe Tech Comm products which were previously shared with you, will get
expired on 29th November 2019.
If you require fresh license keys with extended expiry date, please raise a request by submitting the following form:
Adobe
 Tech Comm Partner License Agreement form
Once the same is duly filled and signed, I will share the fresh serial keys with you.

On a different note, hope you had a chance to glance through our revamped
Adobe Tech Comm Partner Portal.
 Please update your company profile by adding rich texts, additional information about your company and services around Adobe Tech Comm products.
Please reach out to me or
techcomm at adobe.com for any further
 clarifications.

Best regards,

Sirsendu Sarkar

Product Marketing Manager, Adobe Technical Communication Products

Connect with us:

 Facebook |  Twitter |  LinkedIn |  YouTube |  Blog |  User
 Forum