[Framers] Question About Revision History.

Johan Anglemark johan.anglemark at iar.com
Thu Nov 28 00:06:24 PST 2019

We do have a unique version number, of course, so that we ourselves and
the technical support team can keep track, but the actual history of
changes to the documentation goes in the release notes. We do not want
that in the documentation itself.

-j

--
Johan Anglemark, Technical Communicator & Localization Manager.
IAR Systems AB