[Framers] Converting Markdown (.md) files to FM

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Nov 28 16:19:11 PST 2019

One approach would be to convert the Markdown to XML which could then be imported into structured FrameMaker. You could use XSLT or ExtendScript to do this. oXygen actually has a built in way to convert Markdown to DITA.

https://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/Markdown.html

If you want to explore your options further, I would be glad to have a web meeting with you. If you are interested, please contact me offlist. Thanks.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
rick at frameexpert.com