[Framers] "Editing" a PDF in Adobe Reader DC

tammyvb tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Fri Oct 25 06:01:38 PDT 2019

Thank you for the information. I do know hardly anything about Adobe Reader DC as all my other clients have the full product, so I never have had to consider these issues before.Sent from Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Reng Winfried <w.reng at carecom-solutions.com> Date: 10/25/19  1:25 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: "An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software." <framers at lists.frameusers.com> Subject: Re: [Framers] "Editing" a PDF in Adobe Reader DC Hi Tammy,When you already have Acrobat DC, then I would installAcrobat Reader only in a virtual machine for testing.When your SMEs add comments in the PDF and want toprint, they have to remember to select "Document and Markups"in the Print dialog. Otherwise the comments do not get printed.Best regardsWinfried-----Original Message-----From: Framers <framers-bounces+w.reng=carecom-solutions.com at lists.frameusers.com> On Behalf Of tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.comSent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 9:32 PMTo: framers at lists.frameusers.comSubject: [Framers] "Editing" a PDF in Adobe Reader DCHi All, I know that the standard Edit functions are not available, but you can use the Comment tool to draw on, use text, etc. right? I need to produce PDFs for my client's SMEs for editing and they do not have Adobe Acrobat DC and obviously do not want to pay for the tool just to edit.  I would ordinarily do a free download and confirm, but I have Adobe Acrobat Pro/DC installed on every one of my systems and I whole-heartedly remember Dov's warning against having the full suite and Reader installed on the same system - i.e., DON'T! Thanks!   Tammy Van BoeningPrincipal/OwnerSpectrum Writing, LLCwww.spectrumwritingllc.com <http://www.spectrumwritingllc.com> 303-840-1755_______________________________________________This message is from the Framers mailing listSend messages to framers at lists.frameusers.comVisit the list's homepage at  http://www.frameusers.comArchives located at http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/Subscribe and unsubscribe at http://lists.frameusers.com/listinfo.cgi/framers-frameusers.comSend administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com