[Framers] Structure Emphasis and Xref elements break lines

cuc tu cuc2u at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 10:16:33 PDT 2019

Howdy Framers,

I have emphasis and xref elements defined as containers without any formatting. They break the line as a new paragraph, so how do I get them to be inline? I thought of having them use an inline heading paragraph format, but the emphasis styling is applied as an attribute so I would not see a difference between bold and italic. That might be OK as I'm not really interested in a fully formatted document, just something easier to edit. I send XML output as the deliverable.

Also, how do changes to the EDD and template get applied to an existing structured fm file? For example, I changed the EDD <step> element to use a numbered paragraph format, but that seemed to have no affect. My FM doc does not ask for a structured app, but it seems to follow the one I've applied.

Thanks,
C2