[Framers] FrameMaker 2015

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:05:27 PDT 2020

Hi there...yup, I know a) it's been forever and b) I chose to purchase a
not-so-new version since I don't need all the bells and whistles at the
moment!

I was still on 7.x  so getting used to this interface is my next challenge!

That said, when I open a book file, I get a really funky-looking display
where the individual files look all squished up (yup, that's a techie
term!). I have a screen shot AND know we can't post images in the group.

If you know how to fix this without the image, let me know. If you need an
image to figure out what the heck I'm trying to describe, I'll upload my
screenshot!

Have a fantabulous day...

Jerilynne Knight
The Encourager