[Framers] ANN: ImportSelectedFormats 1.2

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Wed Apr 1 14:48:39 PDT 2020

Thanks, guys. I just wish my sewing machine was as cooperative as
Framemaker is. It has been 20 years since I last touched it and we
are both a bit rusty. But the masks will be critically required to
keep our doctors and their staff alive.

If any of you know how to sew and have a machine, email me and I'll
give you a link to an eloquently simple pattern. And if you don't
have a machine, find someone who does and offer to cut material. That
takes almost as long as it does to sew the mask. And failing all
else, buy material, thread, and 1/8" elastic and give it to someone
who has a machine.

Carol