[Framers] FrameMaker 2015

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:34:26 PDT 2020

Huh. I don't know that I've seen that before.

My first guess would be to check and make sure you have all the updates
installed. I think you only need the latest one, since at some point Adobe
went with cumulative instead of sequential updates.

My second would be to check your display drivers. Make sure they are
up-to-date, especially since you say you have new monitors.

My third would be to reset the preferences folder by deleting it.
C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\## (I think this is
13 for FM2015).

Not sure I have a fourth.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 3:16 PM Jerilynne Knight <jerilynne.knight at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Lordy, it's been so long since I used "Reply All" that I sent my response
> directly to Peter. Duh, lol.
>
> I did putz and fiddle with some of display settings and didn't see any
> changes (including closing & reopening Frame):
>
> This is what I'm seeing:
>

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/19wDICIUJwOnFVZ81xmWdCPpIYIay4D7R/view?usp=sharing
>
> Have a fantabulous day...
>
> Jerilynne Knight
> The Encourager
> 317.593.5551
>

> On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 1:46 PM Peter Gold <peter at petergold.photography>
> wrote:
>
> > If your UI is too small, maybe you need a bigger boat, like in "Jaws"? ;)
> >
> > Seriously, if fiddling with screen resolution doesn't fix the problem,
> > consider posting your screenshot to a location like Dropbox, and post the
> > link here.

Lin Sims