[Framers] FrameMaker 2015

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Wed Apr 1 12:57:25 PDT 2020

Looks like the font's too big for the leading. So...

1) where are the UI font settings kept?

2) do they change with monitor and/or FM installations?

3) is there a UI font-substitution statement for when a specified font
isn't installed?

3a) is the specified font an older version; is a newer one available?

HTH