[Framers] Corrupt dictionary file/s?

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Tue Aug 4 12:23:44 PDT 2020

Wow - that BAM! sound was me hitting the floor. . . yep, a voice from the
past, but much appreciated. Actually, I have another installation of FM12 on
a backup system and those dictionary files seem to be just fine. I might go
for it and copy and paste from that installation to this one. . . might as
well try it because if ultimately, my only option is
uninstall/reinstallzheimer's as Dov used to "lovingly" refer to such action,
couldn't make things worse.

Thanks!

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com