[Framers] Corrupt dictionary file/s?

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.com
Tue Aug 4 14:10:31 PDT 2020

At 13:23 -0600 4/8/20, <tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com> wrote:

>...uninstall/reinstallzheimer's...

I'd not heard that one before: good old Dov.

Sorry to cause you to collide with floor Tammy. I'm not really active with FrameMaker any more, sadly, although my FrameMaker 7 installation on a truly ancient Mac still works just fine. (I do have FrameMaker 12 on Windows, but hate it.) I'm semi-retired now, but only semi: the last major editing job I did was in - of all things - Scrivener. I do still follow frameusers from time to time. And to think that I once got my head around SGML documents. These days I spend more time baking for my neighbors :-) (Alter ego below.)