[Framers] Adobe licensing is migrating to subscription based

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:53:20 PDT 2020

Oh, and while I have no idea if there is a freeware equivalent to InDesign,
GIMP is freeware and does everything Photoshop does. Plus you can have an
interface with colored icons which, let me tell you, is a nice thing. I
hate that the CC apps all have this shades of grey interface, it is very
difficult to pick out the icon you need.

<grumps, waves cane at whippersnappers, screams, "GET OFF MY LAWN!" for
good measure>

--
Lin Sims