[Framers] Can I Embed an Excel file in PDF via FM

Orly Zimmerman orlyzim at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 01:26:22 PST 2020

HI All, I would like to embed an Excel file (not table) in the PDF via FM and then access it via a hyperlink command in the document. . I can create a link to an Excel file that is delivered in addition to the PDF, but not attached to the PDF - natively in the FM doc.
I can also, with Acrobat Pro simply attach a file to the generated PDF and create a PDF bookmark to open the attached file - but my client can't since he only has FM wtihout the Acrobat Pro.
Is there a way to do this directly from FM? Thanks,Orly