[Framers] MadCap Flare

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Fri Feb 28 09:56:53 PST 2020

I started training people to use personal computers and productivity
software in the '80s. IIRC, web pages were almost non-existent back then.;)

Seriously, consider looking at the company's site, maybe even be proactive
and ask to discuss them with someone who can indicate what they are
thinking about, going forward. Then look into Flare, tutorials, and a
trial.

Cheers!