[Framers] MadCap Flare

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Feb 28 10:12:00 PST 2020

Lots of people think Flare has a steep learning curve.

When I first used it, I was an expert RoboHelp user, and had used
quite a few other topic-per-file tools such as XMetal and DreamWeaver,
so the learning curve should have been close to flat, but there were a
lot of things I knew it could do that I couldn't find in the UI or
docs.