[Framers] MadCap Flare

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Sat Feb 29 16:42:54 PST 2020

FrameMaker started out in 1986 as a page layout / desktop publishing program.

Even though since around 2000 (with add-ons, or 2014 without) it has
also been a single-sourcing tool, its UI is still pretty much the
same, which makes it fundamentally different from every other
single-source authoring tool.

Though if you want a page layout program, definitely use InDesign instead.