[Framers] How would you address this?

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 12:15:03 PST 2020

Stipulation...no scripts and I'm using FM19.

I have a Book with currently, now, about 400 files, though I believe I've
only scratched the surface.

Each file contains content that was sucked in from various locations,
written by various authors, between 2014 and current.

In effect, it is a compendium of "stuff"

I have a couple of people who are reviewing the 550 pages, entering the
names of those who own the content to update, replace, or remove.

I want to embed the author's name, I assume as a marker, in each section
with the intent that later on I can produce a "book" of material that is
assigned to them.

How would you approach this?

--
John Posada