[Framers] Is there a URL plugin for this?

ideaslists at ideastraining.com ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Mon Jan 6 14:50:21 PST 2020

Not what you are looking for, but Acrobat and Reader will automatically
hyperlink anything that looks like a web address (www. or http://) or looks
like an email in a PDF. Granted, the end user could turn this off in their
preferences, but this is rare. It's not perfect, but it does work.

David Creamer