[Framers] FM 19 and Bookmarks in PDF output

TW Smith techwordsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 14:29:18 PST 2020

Just had an odd thing happen in FM 19 all patched up.

Made a couple of PDFs from my FM books, no problem. PDF bookmarks mirrored
the correct heading styles correctly.

Then, another book had all the wrong bookmarks.

I fixed the latter issued by using Format > Document > PDF Setup and then
selected Paragraphs for Source (It was Elements) and then populating the
styles I wanted (there were none listed).

This was odd, because when I inspected the PDF Setup of the two books I did
previous to the broken one, I saw the PDF Setup was the same ... Elements
selected, no styles chosen. Yet, these two books created PDFs with the
correct bookmark output.

Thoughts about this oddity?

Cheers,

Sean