[Framers] PSA: Procrastinated in upgrading to Windows 10? You can still do so for free

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Wed Jan 15 14:11:29 PST 2020

So, yes, I know. . . the end has been near for a while, and officially,
yesterday, 1/14/2020, MS ended all support for Windows 7. I loathe updating
of any time and held off as long as I could, but luckily, you can still get
your upgrade to Windows 10 directly from MS for free. (Certain caveats do
apply, but overall, 99% of the time, you should be fine.)

In case you waited like I did and need the update link and instructions: On
cnet.com:

Look for:

news/windows-10-upgrade-time-is-here-now-that-windows-7-support-is-over-what
-you-need-to-know/
<https://www.cnet.com/news/windows-10-upgrade-time-is-here-now-that-windows-
7-support-is-over-what-you-need-to-know/>

HTH,

Tammy Van Boening

Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com

www.spectrumwritingllc.com