[Framers] Images make scrolling through a Frame document problematic

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Sat Jul 18 13:37:33 PDT 2020

I also seem to recall a setting that affected whether a document loaded
all graphics in a file up front, or as you scroll to them. The first
method, loads the .fm file more slowly, but, once loaded, the graphics
appeared quickly when scrolling. The alternate setting makes the .fm
file load fast because it didn't load graphics unless they actually
scroll onto the screen. Unfortunately, I can't remember what that
setting was, nor could I find it. Maybe it will give a hint that allows
someone else to chime in.

Mike