[Framers] FM on Next - question from a nostalgic person Was: Framers Digest, Vol 171, Issue 8

FrameUsers Admin carol at frameusers.com
Thu Jun 18 13:42:47 PDT 2020

Before continuing this thread, please make sure to replace the
Subject "[Framers] Framers Digest, Vol 171, Issue 8" with Subject "FM
on Next - question from a nostalgic person" so that the thread
archives correctly and responses can be searched for.

When replying to messages, digest users should be careful to trim the
digest to just a sentence or two and to change the subject.

Thanks.

Carol Elkins