[Framers] Free is good

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 2 08:12:42 PST 2020

Gang,

While not strictly FrameMaker-related, please indulge me this one time. About 6 years ago, we purchased a Pandigital Novel e-reader for my son who was in college at the time. Now, it just sits unused and I'd like to find a new home for it. I'm willing to send it to whoever (whomever?) wants it along with a two-sided color printout of the owner's manual. The device works well and is equipped with the Android operating system. Might anyone here be interested? Like the subject in the message header says, "Free is good." I don't want to donate it to Goodwill or the like since I know it will have an unhappy ending in a garbage can. Feel free to reach me either here or off-list.

-- Kenpo in Atlanta