[Framers] Recommendations for RoboHelp training

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:23:58 PST 2020

Yeah, that was the first stop Jeff.

The writers working on the POC/Prototype can't get a number of
marketing/usability things working that way. I haven't had the cycles to
see if they're just not very good or that there's an actual gap in the
software.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358