[Framers] Recommendations for RoboHelp training

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 08:13:48 PST 2020

Thanks, Tammy -- no problem at all with Webworks (used it and like it), but
I have to make a strong case to spend the bucks rather than go with what I
have.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358